my stay in kyrenia

Kyrenia Travel Blog

I stayed in my cousin's house in Kyrenia in 2008 summer.I stayed there for 10 days.I went to kervansaray beach where the entrance was 1,5 euros/per person in 2008 summer.The sea is magnificent and warm.The weather was between 30-32 C in 14-15-16-17-18th of september.But it changed between 19-24th of september.it began raining.I asked to a local guy about the weather and he said that the weather is always warm till the first week of october.and then it is getting lower(such as 25-27 C)  .I visited Kyrenia Castle where is definetely worth to see ( 2,5 euros/per person in 2008 ) and also Bellapais Monastery where is again definetely a must see (2,5 euros/per person in 2008) .if u will visit Bellapais monastery u need to go there with a rented car because it is located at the top of a hill.The minibuses stop by at the corner of the road and u need to walk  the long path to get there...I ate Seftali Kebap there in Beyti restaurant and it was very delicous Beyti has an average price for one meal ( 6 euros/per person in 2008).Briefly, I really enjoyed my trip in Kyrenia and it is a beautiful island to discover .I still need to see Famagusta (for Salamis ancient city),Nicosia,Guzelyurt and St. Hillarion Castle there.I am looking forward to go there again.