Lets go!

Sao Paulo Travel Blog

Well, here is my last day in Brazil. It feels like home after spending 6 months here.  I´ve had the going away parties, said most of my good byes and have packed my bags. The only thing left to do now is hop on the bus to Ciudad del Este, Paraguay... tomorrow.  That's right, tomorrow, I begin the most exiting journey of my life.

Brazil is amazing! The weather is always warm, the beaches are beutiful, samba is awesome, Carnaval rules, the parties last all night, theres always a game of soccer being played, the food is great, the people are nice and the women are.... well, lets just leave it at that.

Sao Paulo is an enormous city, and when I say enormous, I really do mean gigantic! It has everything thing for everyone and tons of diversity. Theres also a strong Japanese, Lebanese, Italian and German influence that mixes with and already diverse Brazilian culture, it definitely makes for a great combo.

I recomend that everyone goes to Brazil at least once in their life. When you come, make sure it is during Carnaval in either Rio or Bahia, but after that, make sure to spend a few days in one of the world´s only megalopolis, Sao Paulo.

Talk to you when I get to Paraguay, Falou!

fernandacutty says:
Nice blog.. man what can I say you already did good job writing !!! hehe Fernanda
Posted on: Sep 20, 2008
Jc22ny says:
What were you studying in Sao Paolo?
Posted on: Sep 12, 2008
sophiefbs says:
wooo, this pic looks really a high dense of buildings.
Posted on: Jul 22, 2008