Night before Bromo

Probolinggo Travel Blog

Probolinggo backyard
I think I’ve just made a wrong choice of staying in homestay here than in Cemoro Lawang, the stop just at the foothill of Mount Bromo. After arriving at Bayuangga bus terminal, I didn't think twice if its the best place to stay before the surreal Mount Bromo sighseeing. This boy rode his motor brings me to Moro Nyoto Hotel 1 km away from the bus terminal. Seems like the best transit before heading up to Bromo though there is other option by staying in Cemoro Lawang, just at the base of the mountain. Another 2 hour local bus ride crammed with local with possibly extra fare heading to the laststop of Cemoro Lawang.

But room was paid, I couldn't refunded it.I was searching for any tour people around but hopeless, even the hotel workers were useless! So I went back to the bus terminal and found reliably looking tour agent for sunrise tour. The Bromo can be done on my own sweet time during the day but this is Bromo, Indonesia's major asset so I decided to do it on the best moment approached which is during the sunrise. Staying here in Moro Nyoto Hotel provides me good hour preparing before leaving to Bromo at 2 in the morning. Only I had paid a reasonably lot of Rupiah for private car to Cemoro Lawang then a shared 4x4 with 5 other travellers for 350,000 Rupiah. I think that was a good price after negotiated from 375000 Rp.

www.travbuddy.com/aminyunus