Hangin Out

Bangkok Travel Blog

We woke up late today after another rough evening. Joe made it home around 3ish while I was back around 4-5am, we had drank alot. I knew things had gotten a bit out of control when I checked my facebook account and had friend request from a few people i did not remember but seemed pretty cool. Anyway thats usually a good thing and we had nothing to do but hang around Bangkok and try to get used to the heat. Im finding this a bit hard and seem to be a swaety mess during the days so far. Ive been eating aalot of pad thai veggie style and some awesome sandwiches that they serve around the corner-  like a sub sandwich.

We went to Koh Sarn Rd for some shopping and to hang and drink some beers. We met up with some Swedish ladies and chatted for a while and ended up meeting them out for dinner later in the night. We ate some good food, had drinks, and went looking for somewhere to catch a foot massage. Every stall was filled up so we convinced them to get the Fish Massage and hilarity ensued, they were a bit scared of the fish. We follwed that up with some dancing and some club action for a pretty good night out on the town.

Bangkok