Atlanta tourist can enjoy a lot of Botanical Gardens

Atlanta Travel Blog

Planning to make a trip in Atlanta is a great idea which located in the northern half of Georgia. The city offers various attractions like parks, museums, sports, etc. Atlanta is the capital city of Georgia and is considered as trade and industry powerhouse of South of United States. I reached that city by airplane at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. This airport was most attractive and well organized. But I hire taxi and reached to my marriott atlanta hotel at noon. Choose a hotel which will be suitable for you to see the tourist attractions. If you are planning to make your stay at cheap hotels in atlanta then there are lots of cheap hotels rooms available for the tourists. The package of facilities that such hotels provide is outstanding and remarkable. After that I went to see the greatest Atlanta tourist attractions was the High Museum of Art that houses the city of Atlanta’s finest collection of modern and contemporary art, The Great Hall has a skylight that was 86 feet from below, and the Fembank Museum of Natural History has a 315 seat IMAX theatre inside it. I went to spend hours in these two places alone. Other great Atlanta attractions include the Botanical Gardens that have almost 15 acres of splendid gardens for you to admire and the Atlanta Zoo one of the star Atlanta tourism attraction where I can enjoy yourself in the afternoon. Coca Cola is Atlanta’s most famous invention but I went to the Home of Coca Cola, see how they were made, and learn all about it. Moreover, I am taste the different Coca Cola’s products and I went to see it all in the World of Coca Cola Museum, which was a great attraction in Atlanta city. Below we have listed out the best Atlanta attractions and it is a guide for you with information. There are plenty of sights and attractions for you to choose from. Put on your comfortable shoes and go out to see the city.

I have given you information about some famous tourist attractions for visiting in Atlanta city for Holidays and promises that if you try it you can make your vacation memorable.

Atlanta