Most Attractive Places In Kissimmee

Kissimmee Travel Blog

Kissimmee is very popular city in Florida. There are good attractions points in this city. This city is excellent travel facilities in tourist include bus, train and taxi. The city is most popular for its destination, nightlife, sightseeing, sunny weather, Spring Training baseball, and close proximity to Disney World and one of the most attraction cities for tourists. I am first time visit in this city. I got these hotels through internet by searching with cheap hotels.

Kissimmee is a popular tourist center which is renowned for its thriving surf scene and other attractions include a wealth of shopping and dining options. So for visiting purpose I search hotels in kissimmee city on Internet and I got numbers of hotels in Kissimmee. And I reserve hotel room. I reached that city by Kissimmee International Airport. But I called taxi and reached to my best western kissimmee hotel at noon. I put my luggage in room and get fresh and take lunch. After lunch I went in hotel to get some idea what exactly wonderful attraction not in hotel but also in the city. After that I planned my journey for next day.

First day I went to see the Shingle Creek Regional Park and Osceola Heritage Park was very nice and beautiful. This park was very good facilities in tourist. Children can enjoy a lot there as there were beautiful arrangements of playing, fun and amusement park.

Second day I went to see the War bird Air Museum was very beautiful which was an active work shop rather than a museum which specializes in restoring WW2 aircraft to flying condition. Guided tours are available of the work shops and hangers which are crammed with wrecks and bits and pieces of rare aircraft.

Third day I went to the River Adventure Golf I likes to play golf here, but if you know anything about the game. It was not worth it. When you place your ball on the putting area, the ball would slope away from you. Featuring an atmosphere of a Mississippi River adventure complete with rolling rapids, waterfalls, and an authentic water wheel, this 18 whole miniature golf course also includes video games, a snack bar, and a chance to win free prizes.

Forth day I went to see the amusement center which was a very beautiful and nice center. This center was a good family fun track. This amusement center offers over 100 of the latest video and redemption games, as well as go-karts, bumper cars, a laser tag arena, and a 180 foot vertical accelerator.

Fifth day I went to see the Large Shopping Center which was very big shopping mall where I bought some clothes, gifts, shoes and chocolates goods. In evening I went to the bar and I take drink and enjoy the music with entertainment nightly. But I called taxi and I came back to hotels. Really, this city was very nice which gives me best unforgettable moments and thanks to god to see me such beautiful life.

Kissimmee