It's hot in these them hills

Interlaken Travel Blog

Well it's another day in sunny, beautiful Interlaken.  Everett and I feel like old bastards at this hostel.  For the first night we were really diggin it, but the constant party when we're just wanting to relax after a long day of drinking at the concert grounds is annoying.  Last night we saw Queens of the Stone Age and this weird hyper-sexual all-male metal band called Houston Swing Engine that was pretty cool.  The lead singer of HSE unzipped the guitar player's pants and proceeded to pretend sucking him off.  Weirdest thing ever.  Crazy Germans.  heh heh..  Queens was cool, but they weren't really into it and the crowd wasn't either.  Really hot here and really humid.  I'm getting pretty jealous of all the paragliders though.  Grrrr...  :)

This morning we caught Hayseed Dixie, a bluegrass band that does covers of AC/DC.  They're so awesome.  :)  The next bad was called Itcy Poopskyd.  It sounded promising, but they sucked.  Pop punk.  Gr..  Tonight though....Incubus and......SMASHING PUMPKINS!!!  Woot!!!  I got my party shoes on!  We¬®re both pretty beat from the heat, though, and trying to hydrate and pee a lot before heading out.  I gotta get as close as possible.  We're guessing there's about 10,000 people on the campgrounds and concert grounds.  We'll get close though...  SO EXCITED!  :)

Anyways... more will come later.. And pics should come tomorrow too.  More then...  :)

photo by: sherryshakarob