Drunk

Interlaken Travel Blog

Beautiful Jungfrau mountain as seen from outside our hostel in Interlaken. It is called "The Top of Europe" as it has the highest train station on the continent...for the highest price to get there, unfortunately.

I have only four and a half minutes for this... make it fast Kalin...  I cannot find the apostrophe.. forgive me

Interlaken is AWESOME...  i hope to go to greenfield festival with the SMASHING PUMPKINS, but i do not know...  if we do not (or even if we do ha ha ha) i want to go lake rafting....or.....wait for it.....HANG GLIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  vrey excited... balmers is a crazy hostel...  very very drunk...  took advantage of 2 for 1 happy hour.. okay... okay half drunk..  can still type..  still good... trying to call parents...  cant get mastercard to work.. will try visa next.. may be  funny phone call..  TWO MINUTES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!

interlaken is beautiful..  switxerland is as beautiful as they say...  most beautiful.. do come if you sell your house and quit your job.  WORTH IT!!!!!!!

i guess thats all..  dont want to keep you wasting your time too long.. only afternoon for people backl home... PARTY TIME HERE!!!  HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jealous yet?

Beautiful Jungfrau mountain as see…
Beautiful Jungfrau mountain as se…
Interlaken