Independently rode public transport

Dalian Travel Blog

Let's hear that applause ... I rode solo into downtown and located the school without assistance!

thank you, thank you... Yep... tis cool that the school provides public bus pass for their teachers. I told Director that I've plans in exploring tis area and I added more funds because I already know that 30RMB will deplete quickly with a quirky, curious teacher such as myself.

Unlike my other school situation, I opened an account by 2nd day of arrival.. tis quite cool. Now I can understand the living arrangement because at first my assigned flat mate claims she couldn't make to China due to certain personal circumstances, but called back to say she's on her way. I was introduced to the TX guy, who looks much like a 'man's man'... whom I suggested I would share an apartment, when I later saw him, I said hello, but he ignored or just didn't recognize me. Really glad that the UK gal is arriving because Texan smokes... eck!

I'll be in my new flat by tis coming Monday... I'm excited :) first pick for the room and I get to purchaser new things for myself... like another rice/steam cooker...I really miss preparing my own dishes.
sylviandavid says:
Hooray.... so glad you are figuring out the transit..
Posted on: Feb 26, 2010