Four weeks....still no signs of Spring

Dalian Travel Blog

Alright, travel fans, my delay in writing has beeen put off long enough, but my legit excuse is that I was effected by a cold, which like most annoying ailments, I lacked the enthusiasm to write. Bad excuse, I know, but true.

Last weekend was pure torture and with an extremely congested nose plus conditionous cough, my mood was neither perky or fun. Did my best and my body was running out of energy. You can imagine the stress and strain I put myself through. By Sunday night, I turned off my alarms and slept in ... ok... till 0600hrs.

I haven't traveled about the city as much as I would like, but my feet were dragging ... sorry, no pics.. yet. I have a few, still sorting will post soon. Today's a cold front -1 degrees C with sunny skies... My new Chinese friend, Tina, hopefully she recovers from catching my bug. We were suppose to go out again Tuesday, but texted that Monday evening, her muscles were aching, head hurts ... I detest colds...

I'm still recovering in catching my nose...purchased 5 packages (that's right, 150 sheets in each) of facial tissues to assist in keeping my nose from becoming too red before Christmas. Other than that I'm recovering - finally..

photo by: lynnly