Prostitution Ettiquitte

Abu Dhabi Travel Blog

Whenever I am in abu dhabi I stay at the Hilton Abu Dhabi Corniche.  Every morning I go and get breakfast, and behold; theres a old guy and some prostitutes, so here's the question:  Do you take your prostitute to breakfast?

Do you want people seeing you with someone who's clearly a ho?  Just saying, if theres an old guy with a young make-up covered east asian women, well she's probably a ho, espicially compared to the normal array of women trying to look cool in their dresses, but in fact look completly exhausted.  Think about it, if your a ho, you work for 20 minutes and then listen to whatever the old guy tells you and nod; saying "me likeeeee very much" or something like that.

Typically the prostitutes are in a group of 2 or 3, and then there are 2 or 3 old men.  Both come in together but sit at seperate tables... its just good manners.  The conversations must be great, "ahmed has three testicles", "Hasan is impotent", ect.  The guys however are probably like "yeaaaaa I totally scored last night, woooooooo"; "yea I woke up the nieghbors, she won't be walking straight for two days"......... ect.

But what happens when you don't have any buddies in town and want some company?  Do you take your prostitute out for breakfast?

And no I did not buy a prostitute last night, the lack of women is making my mind go sour I think ,

Mezmerized says:
haha yeah the same can be said for the gigilos you get in the carribean, it is so obvious. I guess if no-one knows who you are it doesn't really matter.
Posted on: Apr 20, 2010