Back home :(:(

Papenburg Travel Blog

11/29/2007 Belek

The last day of our holidays came too fast. I didn't wanna leave. Especially because I've found the man I love there :D

Last days are always sad but this one was extra sad for me and Klaus :(  I felt sorry for Gunda. She deserved a great holidays and got a lovesick companion ;) But she handled it great. After a morning on the beach as a 3 piece she left Klaus and me alone for some talking. While we did a long long walk on the beach, she went to the sauna and enjoyed herself in the heat.

We met up for dinner again.

Well, since we were picked up by the shuttle bus at 3 a. m. in the morning it didn't make sense to go to bed. So we stayed up all night and talked and talked and talked. We weren't sure about our future but we were sure we'll keep in contact. Klaus and I changed phone numbers and sweared to call when we'll be home again.

With a heavy heart we said "bye bye" and to be honest I thought that was it. It was just a holiday romance. But it wasn't :D:D
2 weeks later Klaus visited me at home and we're a couple for 27 month now. Despite 500 km and half of Germany between us.
Papenburg