NOOOOO not my MAC!!!

Kerrville Travel Blog

I am SOOO Heartboroken!!

My MAC's hard drive died and I had to get it replaced.. but of course we are on the road so we can't stop the trip and sit around while someone fixes it. Plus I wasn't sure if it was just the hard drive that was the problem... I kinda went nuts and kept turning it on and off out of desperation... NEVER do that... OMG it made the worst noise I ever heard comming from a machine! I actually thought that maybe she was in pain!!! I love my MAC and would hate for her to be in pain!

Luckily for me, though not for the load, it began to snow and we had to be shut down by the local Kerrville Police. This gave me some time to contact people who could help me fix my MAC and possibly have it down within a day. I ended up traveling to San Antonio and waiting several hours while the Apple MAC Genius bar people fix and healed my poor MAC at the cost of my plane ticket to Guatemala..

THANK goodness I learned from past mistakes and backed everything that was important up a few days before it died!! Otherwise I might have had to die... but my mac now doesn't have all the programs, including the Camera software for my photos, and I have to wait until I return home to Baton Rouge to reinstall everything!

When will that be??? Who knows at this point.. Perhaps my awesome roommate can fed ex everything to me later in the month :P
Kerrville Hotels & Accommodations review
Inn of the Hills
The Inn of the Hills was a really nice hotel and it turned out to be cheaper than I had expected. We paid about $60 for a double. The hotel had a … read entire review
photo by: wandafromtexas