Back to Boulder

Boulder Travel Blog

View from the mountians

Again the plans for work has changed! LOL!

Now we are definitely going to Texas for the next Tower Base which means that I can take a detour to photograph some houses that I have been itching to explore for the last two years! :P keep your fingers crossed that the weather is great!

But since it is to late to receive the permits to move an empty oversize trailer out of Colorado we are off to Boulder!!

I love this little city at the foot of the Rockies! Spending a couple days here is definitely not a problem for me! for two days I wander up and down the streets poking my head into various shops and enjoying the amazing weather! Drink tea at my favorite tea shop, people watch on Pearl Street, listening to street musicians and just having a simple good time.

Glass house

The second day was spend hiking one of the trails above the city.  There were hundreds of trails to choose from. I don't even know which one we were one. you start on one and sooner or later it will cross into another trail. The views were amazing! I was able to look down and see a HUGE open field that my mother use to take me to as a young child for playtime. Many people were out and I was impressed to see how many of them were literally running up and down the mountain like it was nothing!! The activeness of the population is another reason why this little city is an awesome place!

After climbing down we wandered around Boulder Creek Park. There was a festival of some sort along with some live music. Bought some fun hippie dresses and looked at some cool classic cars!

It was a good day! but I am now a little sunburned :(

My Simone parked
My Simone parked
Trail
Trail
The field that my mother use to ta…
The field that my mother use to t…
My shadow on the trail
My shadow on the trail
Festival in Boulder Creek
Festival in Boulder Creek
I want!!!!!
I want!!!!!
Dad found his favorite!
Dad found his favorite!
People playing in Boulder Creek.
People playing in Boulder Creek.
Boulder