Sick #2 this time with avengeance!

Valley of Fire Travel Blog

today was a rocky start.. after a hearty breakfast we decide to drive to valley of fire thanks to a convo with sal the night before. grzechu invited my bro to come with us which is a good idea.. on drive there i started feeling a bit uneasy.. a bit dizzy.. i wasnt sure if it was because of the windy roads.. but i dont get road sickness.. hmm... then i started feeling like im about to throw up when we arrived.. so i wasnt feeling well.. klumpel asked if i was alright cause he could see something wrong.. haha he probably thought i was in one of my moods again. hahah but i told him i felt sick.. and he said that he felt like throwing up too.. so i thought it might be the breakfast that we ate.. although theres nothing unusual about eggs. hahah so the rest of the drive around valley of fire.. i stayed in the car.. and didnt go on any of the short hikes.. i felt that bad.. on the way to see the elephant rock.. i stayed behind again and threw up behind the bushes.. when they came back to the car klumpel told me that he also threw up. hahah so i asked my brother to drive us back home.. the rest of the day was spent being sick in bed or in the bathroom.. FOOD POISONING SUCKS! i wouldnt wish it on anyone.. we didnt eat.. just stayed in bed.. future plans cancelled. =[
Valley of Fire