Off to LA.. not my idea. haha

Los Angeles Travel Blog

today was the day we head of to LA.. now im not a big fan of LA.. ive been here alot of times but never bymyself... i hate driving in LA and the parking is even worse.. but i went again cause of klumpel.. and it wont be that bad i guess cause we get to see all my LA friends later on that night.. not to mention a special appearance from Jenn who moved to NYC! so i was excited to see her again..

i drove to LA... we were going to stay at this place called banana somthing.. hahah not banana hamock.. but thats what it sounds like. hahah this place was a dump.. and my truck couldnt fit i the parking lot.. i had to leave my car keys so they could move my truck.. but ididnt want them to drive it cause its easy to hit something if you are not use to driving a big truck.
happy in metro?
. so instead i decide to park it somewhere else. the room was messy and full of non courteous backpackers.. but luckily its only for one night..  we couldnt find parking near the first metro station.. we started arguing.. something about LA just rubs me the wrong way..  but we finally found parking near the kodak theatre and we saw the typical LA stuff.. then took the metro to see the disney concert hall by Gehry.. it was cool.. then we walked around some.. it was about that time for dinner.. we met up with the LA crew that night at this bar.. it was fun! good to see everyone again. we had free pizza with the beers and there was trivia game night.. after the nice night it was time to head back to the hostel.. stupid roomates kept the tv blaring and kept slamming the door and even leaving it open.. very rude. but it happens sometimes.. i couldnt wait to get out of LA the next day.
jenn79 says:
poor honey!! =( LA is definitely a shit-town =( I don't blame you for getting frustrated, particularly staying in that area of Hollywood. There are lots of much nicer places, next time ask me or Tracy ok?? Love you tons and see you in NY this summer!!! whoooo!
Posted on: Feb 24, 2010
straddling railing? lol
straddling railing? lol
la crew!
la crew!
theres jenn! whats she doing in LA?
theres jenn! whats she doing in LA?
free pizza!