Jakarta Lets Rock...

Jakarta Travel Blog

Jakarta-Bandung Weekend Trip

This weekend, me unemployment guy from Bali decided to make weekend trip to my Indonesia’s capital city �" Jakarta, and west java capital city Bandung.

I landed on Friday Nite at T3 budget carrier terminal Soekarno-Hatta with Air Asia. My friend Dominik and his driver were picked me up, well... its seems not only me, Dominik’s girlfriend also just landed from Singapore. From here we drove to Apartment Mediterania Garden 2 in Grogol Area, West Jakarta place where Dominik live. It takes bout 20min drives, with no traffic at night thru highway.

After unpack our stuff and belonging we had couple drinks then we went party to Jakarta finest club Dragonfly. We intended did not stay long, coz Dominik has to work on Saturday (suck!). There was an event and guess DJ, but we just don’t care. Its charge us $15 each to get in, but we could drink one free cocktail.

We only had 3 course drinks there, as we’ve planned. Went back home around 3am. It was cool venue, good music, beautiful people, the crowd is packed, some local celebrities around and so on… Yeah sadly we had to leave that place earlier…

Dragonfly
Dominik, Ferriy, Vanessa
Dominik, Ferriy, Vanessa
Jakarta Hotels & Accommodations review
Affordable place at Metropolitan
Located at West Jakarta CBD and have easy access to city center. Apartment Name : Mediterania Tanjung Duren Location : Jl Raya Tanjung Duren kav 5-9… read entire review
Jakarta