Bandung Kota Kembang

Bandung Travel Blog

Bandung:

It wasn’t in my plan to visit this city, until Friday night good friend of mine Vira called me and offering to drive me to Bandung.  100% yes from me.

We started bit late, left from Jakarta around 12pm. Our first destination is Kawah Putih (white crater) in southern Bandung. Is about 1hour drive to this place from Bandung. Raining and foggy accompany us during our trip. Once we arrived there we only had visibility around 2m.

Actually there are some other things that you could visit and see, but for us it was bit too late.

After Kawah Putih we drove to Bandung city to have dinner at Dago city. And we had really good dinner at local restaurant called Waroeng Bumi.  It serves  traditional local cuisine Nasi Liwet.  The place is located on the hill and overlooking Bandung City.

We did order: Nasi Liwet Ayam, Two Mendoan, Two Tofu, One portion Beef Satay  for three of us (we love to share our food). It cost us $13 include our drinks. It’s serve when is hot...and perfect match with the climate in Bandung that bit cooler at night compared to Jakarta.

Next stop is Paris Van Java Mall, a new life style shopping center in Bandung. You wanna see the youth urban life style…. go here! They nearly have everything here. For us we just took short walk around bcoz its quite late and too tired.

At around 11.30pm we drove back from Bandung to Jakarta. What a trip….!!

Kawah Putih