Relaxing in Sofia

Sofia Travel Blog

I must actually say that i remember VERY little of the busride to Sofia. I remember that i tried to eat an Hamburger and spilled French Fries over the floor and that i drank some water. I do not remember anything else and if there was a passport controll from Macedonia to Bulgaria i must have been to drunk to remember handing over my passport. When i got off the bus driver gave me my backpack and laughed at me and said "Always sleep".. After getting out of the Bus station in Sofia i headed to a hostel i found in Lonely planet. I took a taxi to the hostel and stayed there for the rest of the day sleeping , watching Discovery CHannel (I had Cable! Yay!) and some series from my computer. I didnt even eat for 24hours because i was to lazy to leave my hotelroom.

2.nd day i got up early and walked around Sofia for the entire day. I checked out the "Sofia Art Museum" which was a drag. At the Train station i met Julius (from Spain) which ive shared a bunk on the train from Belgrade to Skopje! I was planning to go to Mt Vitosha, but when he tagged along i couldnt really do that..

We walked around for a few hours and ended up in the train station drinking some whiskey while waiting for the nighttrain to Bucharest

photo by: Luci26