Packed & Ready to Go

Seattle Travel Blog

Shuttle Express is picking me up in about six hours to take me to the airport. I'll be flying to Atlanta before changing planes and heading to Melbourne International Airport in Florida. I'm really excited and looking forward to the cruise with my aunt. But I'm also anxious...mainly, I'm anxious about my checked bag on the airplane. I've had lost bags before, but they always turn up and they deliver them to me, usually within a day. But if my bags get lost or delayed on this trip, I'll be stuck because I can just head to a store and buy stuff when I'm on a ship. Yes, I could pay a high price and buy some things on the ship, but they probably won't have my size and I doubt they'll have underwear. I remember the selection when I cruised to Alaska....t-shirts, high priced cocktail wear and not much else. I just packed a set up clothes in my carry on just to be on the safe side. Now, I'm debating if I want to go to sleep of just stay up until 3:30am (my pick-up time). I took an hour nap earlier, so I'm not even close to being tired yet...guess I'll play it by ear.
X_Drive says:
Have fun! It sounds wonderful!! :D
Posted on: May 01, 2010
williamsworld says:
Can't wait to hear about the trip and see all the photos. Have a very very good time.
Posted on: May 01, 2010