ulsoor Gurudwara on Maha Shivratri :)

Bengaluru Travel Blog

I woke up in the morning with a different feeling today :) i would say early morning. It was 6 AM in the morning and somebody was at my place :) and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise it was a friend who came from chennai. But well Chennai was the reason for my smile too a friend and i would say a special one(not my girl friend) was coming to bangalore. I had promised her to pick her up at 11:00 and as usual i went out from home with only Rs50(1$) in my pocket and i thought i will withdraw the money from the ATM machine..:) that would be the limit i can be lazy... I walked from my place to the ATM and trust be the biggest surprise was "This ATM is under maintenance".I cursed the bank and gave them some really nice scolding in heart. Neways i took the rick and went to the bank and thought i ll withdraw the money from there and luckily the ATM was working there and i withdrew the money and took another rick to reach her place :).
. i was getting down from the rick and a call came.i was looking at her and god she was looking stunningly beautiful. suddenly my phone rang and i was disappointed but again the other person on the call was a close family friend. She was all fuming over me getting late and this was my first time getting late :)... i picked her up and took the rick to Ulsoor gurudwara,She wanted to see it and go to a gurudwara as she has not been there.i was surprised as it was maha shivratri "A hindu festival devoted to lord shiva".but i am a man how could i not listen to a girl and that too when she is beautiful and your best buddy :).. i took the rick and went to gurudwara. we reached there and i gave the money to the rick person. We went inside and did our prayers :)i was not having much of change so i just gave whatever change i had with me :) i think she did the same :).
it was her first trip there and i am a regular there so i enjoyed it a bit ,she was taking the view and the culture keenly :). the priest "I am not sure if this is the right word..i would say a guy there".he gave us the prasad "suji halwa or kadha" i accepted it and she politely told him that today is her fast and i was all heart broken.I had different plans for the day :) neways i was happy i got to spend some time with her pray to god in a peaceful way.. though i am not a religious person.but i enjoyed my maha shivratri in a gurudwara :). I wish i could have spent some time out there but i guess that will be on next sturday..
beau_bread says: