I'm In love with Paris

Paris Travel Blog

The view from the Eiffel Tower
I fail to remember what hotel and hostel we stayed at. But that's probably because we were never in it! We took just five hours to go down the sculpture and paintings hall in la Louvre. Of coarse I saw the Mona Lisa! My best friend gasped "That's it?!?" because she wasn't aware it was going to be smaller than obviously what she was imaging. I just remember a lot of shopping, walking, laughing and awing at everything. The Eiffel Tower at night was amazing! I'm afraid of heights, and it was completely horrifying when I was being taken up the elevator. But it was so worth it! And I went up to the tippy-top level, where I was freaked out of my mind, and I could look up and see the air planes in greater detail than I would have ever imagined. I was horrified but the view was just so ridiculously beautiful that it really didn't matter what other emotion I felt. I had no clue why I kept seeing flashing lights below, because I knew there wasn't enough people to be making that with their cameras. Once I got off, I saw that the Eiffel Tower was lit up by a bunch of strobe lights!
kalpita says: