Learning Spanish, living with local family
Antigua Travel Blog› entry 2 of 4 › view all entries
Day 3-4 were busy schedule but most fruitful days
- 7:30am Breakfast with family and other students who stayed the same house.
- 8:00am-12:00pm Learning spanish at school
- 12:30pm- Lunch with family
- 2:00pm-6:00pm Learning spanish at school
- 6:30pm Dinner with family
- 7:30pm Salsa dance lesson
- 9:00pm- Explore night life
Usually I'm lazy in the morning during vacation, but not at this time. The family woke me up 7:00am to have breakfast together, then I forced my self to go to school to study spanish for 8 hrs a day. The school provides 1 on 1 lesson depnds on individual level at very reasonable price. Although I use Spanish every day in Miami, learning at school makes different. The family was so nice and friendly. There were 2 other students (father & son) from California to share the moment. After dinner, I took Salsa dance lesson, then gringo bar hopping with friends. Antigua is very convinient town that everything is within walking distance and safe place even at night.