Blasting good time

Singapore Travel Blog

Hello peeps, I'm finally back in the small city from the big city. You don't have to ask me how my weekend was. For someone like me, I always try to make the best of everything, enjoy myself and just go with the flow.

Work hard, play even harder and try to have as much fun as we could in the process. And that was exactly what we did. Yes! A lot of fun involved indeed, particularly when it comes to shameless camwhoring. We officially embarrassed ourselves in front of hundreds of tourists and locals, well.. you'll know what I'm talking about in the coming entry but I'll keep that as a surprise for now.

My partner in crime was definitely being a good sport the whole entire time We had so much fun talking, laughing and bitching away. The experience was just awesome!

We had some glitches here and there along the way *cough* thanks to my partner in crime *cough* but nothing major, we made it back to Penang in one piece, except with additional blemishes on our faces for running around and sweating too much -_-

As of now, we have homework to do. Going through the pictures itself is a major headache for we had hundreds and hundreds of pictures to choose from. I'm talking about approximately 450 pictures were snapped in less than 24 hours (not counting sleeping time of course) And coming out with the entry, well... I guess there's some thinking to be done

Anyway, wanna know what it's like in Singapore over the weekend?

*scroll down*