The Final Countdown...

Ipswich Travel Blog

It's raining outside.  It's been raining outside for the past two grey, cold, miserable days.  In Bangkok right now, it's raining too...  but it's 30 degrees centigrade, is chock full of interesting places to see and visit, and is 8000 miles away from IpswichSuper

In four days time I'll be heading down to London City Airport to board a flight headed for Zurich, where I'll hang around for a few hours waiting for a 12 hour flight to Bangkok.  As much as I can't wait for the day to come, I still have a lot of rubbish to sort out and organise before then:

• Purchase some backpacker insurance
  • Collect my malaria medication
  • File my tax-return
  • Pack backpack
  • Seek chiropracter to correct damaged back
  • Re-pack to make backpack lighter
  • Exchange some Sterling into Baht

I'm thinking the best way to tackle this list of things is to carry on finding important things to do on the internet, like this blog.  I'm sure you agree.  Yeup.

Anyway!  This is where I'll be sharing my thoughts and experiences along my travels with you, my family and friends.  I'll also be using my Flickr site as a dump for all my photos (and some of them will appear here if I can make this thing behave properly) and also keeping my Facebook profile updated.

Please feel free to leave a comment or a message.  In fact, PLEASE leave a comment or message!  It really would be very much appreciated!

Á plus, mes amis