A day of Shopping

Burlington Travel Blog

After spending the night in my medicated coma, I woke up this morning and imediatley went to the fridge for food.  My breakfast of choice was the pasta alfredo I took home from Pizza Hut the day before.  This of course did not go unoticed by my cousin who tdrove me to the ER, nor did it go unoticed by my aunt the paramedic.  I told them I wanted to eat the chicken wings I brought home but somebody had already beat me to them and they were sadly gone.

After breakfast I tried talking my aunt into driving down to Foxbourough MA to visit the Bass Pro Shops but since she just worked a 24 hour shift she really didnt feel up to the long drive, so she suggested Willams Sonama which is one of my all time favorite stores so how could I say no.  I asked her which one we were going to visit and she replied Salem NH, but that store is tiny so I suggested Burlington MA.

We walked around the Burlington Mall for about an hour maybee two, I walked out of Willams Sonoma with a pizza peel and a new cook book, also a cook book from the Lindt choclate store that was having a clearence sale and then we left to go check out the 2 story Crate and barrel in the parking lot.  We didnt spend much time in here because we were really only interested in the kitchen stuff.

We left Burlington and went back to Nashua to have luch at Applebees.  Normally it is a fun experience but today there was an obnoxious group of people in the resturaunt and we wanted nothing more than to just finish our food and leave.  From here we drove back to Hudson to deliver some Applebees lunch to my cousin and then it was back home where for the rest of the day I worked on homework and a final project that was due the next day.

photo by: jamartin39