Superbowl Shopping!

Hudson Travel Blog

Today was a mostly uneventful day.  I was supposed to go into Boston today with my brother but as I had spent my last ten dollars on my new glasses that combined with the fact my legs and feet were in a decent amount of pain, I decided walking around the city of Boston was not such a good idea.  So instead I went Super Bowl Shopping with my aunt.

Our first stop was the local grocery store, and apparently there were a lot of people there that had the same idea as us; the place was packed.  We fought our way through the people and finally made it out alive.  Next on the list was to bring my cousin lunch at work which required us to stop and get luch.  Resturaunt of choice today would be the 99's in Tewksbury MA.  I walked in and I saw some familar faces starring back at me from a picture on the wall from the 2000 highschool track team.  I tired to remeber the names of the people in the pictures which helped pass our five minute wait time.  Today was a much better dinning experience than Applebees was, the resturaunt was filled mostly with businessmen having lunch so the noise level was down to a minimum.  We didnt spend too much time there because we did have to drive all the way back down to Wilmington MA to deliver lunch to my cousin.

On the way back from Wilmington we took a detour through Lowell MA because of some road construction and I got some pics of the city before we made it to our last destination of the day which was Wal-Mart to pick up pet supplies.  Once we got back home and unloaded the truck it was another fun filled day of homework for me, at least untill I saw my grades had been posted for the finals I took late week.  I eanred a c+ in both courses, goodbye A average and 3.78 GPA.

Hudson