Big Joe's

Wilmington Travel Blog

Silver Lake

Monday and tuesday went by pretty quick, I had started new classes so I was involved with those during the day while everyone else went to work and school.  My cousin only had one class for the day so when she got home we decided to go get some dinner.  Now I grew up in the area so I know some preety good local eats, and I was craving one of them.  I told my cousin we should drive down to Wilmington MA so she could have the tastiest Italian Sub ever, and we did.

The place is Big Joe's he is a freind of my mothers and I absolutley love his Italian Sub in fact my mouth is watering as I am writing about it.  I havent seen the man in years, but he is still the same charecter he was back then.  We did some quick catching up while he made our sub, and then we went down the road to visit a freind who was working and to eat our sub.

Train pulling into the station
  We didnt stay too long before we got back on the road by this time my cousin was craving some more food so we stopped at Papa Gino's in Tewksbury MA which is my home town.

The plaza PG's is in has changed a lot, when I lived there it was a grocery store with some other stores and an empty mall space.  Now there is a Home Goods and all the spaces are filled, it actually looks much nicer.  We ordered her pizza and a pasta for me then walked down to check out the Home Goods store.  On the way back to PG's we passed Kay's Hallmark which has always been there but is now much bigger, and I saw a pair of sunglasses I had to have.  Boston Red Sox sunglasses!  So I went in and gave the lady my last ten dollars which I was supposed to use for a train ticket to Boston the next day.  After the purchase we went and picked up our food and headed home only to find that Pauxatawny Phil had predicted six more weeks of winter.

Dam you Phil.

Train pulling into the station
Big Joes pizza and subs, awesome …
Big Joe's pizza and subs, awesome…
Wilmington