Still in Bangkok..

Bangkok Travel Blog

This morning we all slept in a bit, then Tammy, Jay and I headed over to the tailors to check out the suits we could get made. I decided to get the 3 I was debating, Tammy decided to get 2, and Jay is getting a jacket made. It took forever in there getting all our measurements, but hopefully it's worth it! They made suits ridiculously fast, too, since we had to go back for our first fitting later this evening.

After the tailors, we decided to head over to MBK, where we covered some serious ground, though I don't think any of us really bought anything! There's a ton of souvenir type stuff, lots of shoes (almost an overwhelming amount), a whole half-floor dedicated to jewelry, and an entire floor that is all electronics, but about 2/3 cell phones – crazy. We found the MBK bowling alley which was really awesome – there are VIP lounges you can rent out by the hour that have 2 lanes, a bunch of couches, and a TV with 2 mics for karaoke! It looked fun!

We had a group dinner planned for 830 and went back to Bombay Blues. We had a delicious dinner, as usual, a ton of jello-syringe shots, among the other sambuca and tequila shots, and huge wine-glass shaped buckets. We danced there until close to 3 then went back to the guesthouse for a few more drinks. Very fun night!

Bangkok