Boring bit about Dubai to Brisbane.

Dubai Travel Blog

Dubai airport was crazy! It took my 20 minutes on one of those little shuttle buses to get from the plane to the airport itself! I got a confused at first- but you you expect any less from me??

Once I got to the shops and stuff I have a few hours to kill but once I had looked at $80,000 watches for half an hour I just headed towards my gate and went on facebook while I waited to board.

This plane was sooo much nicer than my Glasgow-Dubai one! Very new and I had an aisle seat! Wahhheyyy! Although I just watched movies for the 14 hours (had a 2 hour stop in Singapore but we didn't leave the departure gate) because there was the most annoying family sitting infront of me trying to make a 5 year old sleep in a cot! Jeeez! however I did get about 6 movies watched so its all good!!

Once we landed in Brisbane it seemed to take an age to get to the VISA/customs checks, but all was fine and I was finally aloud on Australian soil. Woooop!!

Danielle and her mum were very very kindly there to pick me up! Which was amazing!!! They live about 20mins from the airport and even though it was 2.30am when I got to there home the last thing I wanted to do was sleep!! So after they went to bed I had a shower and went to a bed they had set up for me in there study so I even have my own room! How great is that!!

Finally I got some Zzzzzz on my comfy airbed......

Tune of the Day- Dogs days are over- Flo and the Machine!

5,824 km (3,619 miles) traveled