Stuttgart Vassn 2009

Stuttgart Travel Blog

I woke up at 09.00 am. No shower and still feel hangover and had to leave Augsburg to Stuttgart. My train with ICE is 10.00. I bought the ticket for 40 Euro. It took around 2 hours.
My friend Fabi awaiting me at the other side.
He picked me right in time. But gimme surprise by saying that I have to be ready for another drinks at 2pm at Vassn! All store was closed due to German Public Holiday and I havent got my breakfast and ther was no food at home!
He baked my oven pizza that contained paprika! I hate it - had allergy with paprika!
We met other friends to have BBQ and drinks there, we're round about 15 people.
Damn am so tired.... and I nearly get lost again!

Vasn is smaller than wiesn, but short of same thing.  All the tent were full and we couldnt get in, until we says we are at Lara Paperoni table and ease our way... (next time should try it buddy)

Day two: Went to city center, meet some friends had coffee and then all you can eat dinner at Asian Restaurant

Day three: Its officially my last day in Germany, after having breakfast wt my friend's family. I went to Mercedez Benz Museum but it was closed =(. Then I decide to make last ahopping. Wanted to buy a puma shoes that cost me 100 euro until my friend warn me that it's made in Indonesia..... arrggghh....

It was starting raining too..but I dont mind, since i will leave soon. and It's my first rain during my holiday....
photo by: lapostol77