Munich - Bavaria Festival

Munich Travel Blog

Munich Int'l Airport
Two things cross in my mind when am entering Munich Snow and Beer!
Yeah those two are things that I wanna do and see. Well living in tropical island, you desperately want to see snow and one of oldest and biggest beer festival in the world. The fact I couldnt see the snow (too early at that time) and I was totally drunk!

Day 1: Landed in Munich at night picked up by Kathi
Day 2: Wake up late, too many programs before, chill out day.....only looking around. Had dinner wt old friends
Day 3: Moved to Andi's place. Meet up wt the other friends, they've planned to see me Munich around. It was failed after our second glass of beers in Wiesn! The worst thing is I get lost..hanging around Munich without my jacket (that I lost it too) at 4 in the morning! I didnt know place where I srayed..!
Day 4: Feel hangover..very sick..at afternoon I did cycling around the city. It's nice but am so week....
Day 5: Wiesn again..... spent round about 100 euro for the beers!! from 2 pm until 4am! arrghh..this time I survived to get back home.
Day 6: Packing... thank to andi's family. At 2pm my friend Sven is picking me up for Augsburg.
Munich Intl Airport