Day 3

Bali Travel Blog

Balangan
My friend left Bali today, so I basically alone. And although I hate my hotel, I decided to stay for another 1 night, because I was too lazy to pack my bags n move. LOL. After had lunch, I went to Balangan beach. It's a hidden beach near Karma Kandara Resort & Dreamland. But, this beach is very very good, because it has white sand, beautiful coral on the right and left side. And no body's there basically. Well... I saw 1 or two people but that was good for me, because I like hidden beach where no body is around, so I can enjoy the beach by my self. It's my favorite beach in Bali I must say. If you like hidden beach, you definitely have to go there, Balangan beach. There are few hotels and restaurant there but not much, it's nice because it's very quiet. I love it! I recorded a video of it and took some pictures and I sat there and laid down on beach for a while. NICE!

After that I went to another beach, Blue Point beach, it's basically has a big coral and a big wave ocean. So, all I can do was sitting on the local restaurant on top of the coral, because I didn't see access to go to the beach or walking in the sand. And I saw some surfers on the ocean. This places is not for sitting on the beach, it's only for sitting on the restaurant on the coral and if you can surf if you want, but need to be careful with the coral.

Then I went back to my hotel, met my friend in Sarong restaurant, and ate in Tratoria in Seminyak. And I couldn't sleep again in my hotel! OMG!
Bali