Day 2

Bali Travel Blog

Rock Bar Ayana Hotel
We woke up at 10 in the morning, had breakfast, cappucino and we went to Geger beach. It's next to St.Regis hotel. Geger beach has a nice white sand, blue clear water and no beach boys. People coming there mostly westerners wanting to relax and get tanned. We also had Nasi Goreng here, could't say its delicious, but we were hungry so anything would be okay... LOL.

After that, we went back to hotel, and got ready for hang out in Rock Bar in Ayana Hotel. This places was opened at 5pm, we arrived there at 6pm and we had to wait, because it was crowded OMG! After wait for a while, we go down with an electric lift, and we got our self seat in front of the bar with sunset sea view. We were supposed to have sunset but.. but... it was cloudy so.... maybe next time :D I had a seafood side dish and corona.

Then we had dinner in Rumors in Seminyak. I had a spaghetti with lots of chili. And after dinner we went to Sky Garden in Kuta to dance. The DJ played my kind of songs, progressive house LOL. I had fun dancing with my friend. There were some westerners flirted to us, but most of them were very young, around early 20s, they were bad dancers, and wearing bintang beer tank top. LOL! Sorry not interested, me and friend just want to have fun dancing. We went back to hotel at around 2.
kyunine says:
yes hope u have great time too when holiday in bali :D
Posted on: Feb 23, 2010
sylviandavid says:
Sounds like a great time...
Posted on: Jan 28, 2010