Back Home in Baltimore - Planning More Trips Later

Baltimore Travel Blog

I now will continue planning my next trip,  I will be visiting Portugal and France next. I’ve been to France many times, as I studied abroad and lived there before, but I’ve never been to Lourdes specifically, so I’m excited to visit this area.

For now, I’m done with Phase 1. Other Phases will occur in the future. There are no specific dates established for the subsequent phases, but I hope you will check out the blog every so often to see "Where in the World is Veronica" in the future.

I plan on reviewing some hotels and restaurants and participating more on TravBuddy to help other fellow travelers along the way!

Hope everyone has safe travels wherever they are going!

traveller142009 says:
I am getting ready to go to South American at the end of the month. My first stop will be in Lima for a couple days and then on to Quito, Ecuador and then to the Galapagos. I will then head back to Lima and then unto Cuzco for a week. I am hoping that the train tracks to Machu Picchu will be open by then and that I can see this awesome sight as well. I am excited and so looking forward to my firt visit to South America and practicing my little bit of spanish as well.
Posted on: Mar 12, 2010
hernandezvero says:
Ha! I must!!! I would love to write a book. How are you? Any plans on traveling soon?
Posted on: Mar 12, 2010
traveller142009 says:
Welcome back home Veronica...What an adventure you have had. Thanks for sharing your journey with your fellow TB friends. I have enjoyed reading your blog..Now you will have a write a book and become famous:-)
Posted on: Mar 10, 2010
Temple of Heaven Construction Kit …
Temple of Heaven Construction Kit…
The Temple of Heaven