Muscat Travel Blog

Please forgive my possibly unconventional approach to sharing adventures in Oman and the UAE.  The “Hello Dubai” blog was my first blog ever, and coincidentally, spanned the same two countries as this most recent trip.  A long time ago I noticed some pictures of Oman were showing up under the UAE, because I had been both places in a single day and had combined everything in a single entry.

After I segmented the bits such that the proper country was getting credit for its visual images, it occurred to me that I am probably better off limiting this piece to Oman and appending the Dubai tidbits with the original blog.  Dubai was not a big part of this journey.  Although I spent the first day there, it was mere practicality because my buddy lives nearby and is the sensible place to fly into if you are intent on exploring this piece of the world

Because I would need to sever the entries which crossed borders anyway, I may as well align them with the stories with the destination so that folks researching either might have one-stop shopping.  If I’ve committed a sin, I beg your absolution.

photo by: JP-NED