I'm the king of lions or the lion king?

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Lion king poster
"I'm the king of lions" - this statement reffers to this picture and the story about it from Barcelona - last year trip. This time it's more "The Lion King". Why? See below;)

Today we were sick still. Not that much but still not feeling 100 % ok. I woke up pretty late. And all i could do was just blogging and cleaning the kitchen. I like for some reason cleaning. It makes me feeling good, like "i'm making the world a bit better place" ;))
Then RJ woke up and we just rode around Las Vegas, trying to buy tickets for the musical at the Mondalay Bay casino. We ended in Fremont street the old casinos place - the downtown Las Vegas, and i did like that place. It was exactly how it looks in the old movies when they are showing Las Vegas :)
We bought the tickets at a casino and searched for magnets and mugs for my souvenirs collection.
video clip on the ceiling
At some point there was this show - on the ceiling over the Fremont street. That was very nice. At first i thought that weird ceiling was just a roof over the pedestrian street but then it turned out into a huge screen. Nice idea. Then we went home, had dinner i think, and in the evening went back to the Strip and saw the show or musical at Mondalay Bay - which was very good. Looks like i'm watching musicals every week now ;) (such a culturful trip hahahaha) and i havent seen any in my whole life before - i mean in person. On tv i have many times.
So now i have to thank kLumpel for the Lion King: Maraming Salamat ... PO! hahahaha!
jegs76 says:
hahaha alam ko ang sinabi mo yun kLumpel :P
Posted on: Feb 15, 2010
RJ82 says:
hhaha youre po! youre welcome
Posted on: Feb 14, 2010