Where is my kLumpel?

San Diego Travel Blog

my first impression of San Diego.
I landed in San Diego around 23.00 - after 4,5hrs of foodless and drinkless flight. I got my bag and looked up the flight status. Surprisingly i couldnt find the flight from Vegas. It wasnt on the screen at all, not landed, not deleyed, not even cancelled. Did RJ come with an earlier flight  here? I texted him and after few mins he called me, his flight havent ever been there! The jerks from US Airways sold him a flight to a destination  that they never were flying to! hahahaah HORRIBLE! So i stuck alone and RJ will come next day to San Francisco.Ok then. I tryed to catch the bus, but they accept only exact fare bills, no change:/ Ok, i thought, there is no problem to get change at the airport, i just buy water or something else. Hold on Grzechu!, Not that fast! At 23.00 there is nothing open in San Diego airport. I asked random people about changing my 5-$-banknote, and i got the recquired amount of cash to get on the downtown bus. From the bus stop it was only few blocks to the hostel, and the temperatures were just very nice, comparing freezing Europe. Unfortunatelly i didnt sleep much, coz there was a party next room, and then this hell-drunk girl crashed in my room, totally passed away on her bed with clothes on making huge noise and waking everybody up.
RJ82 says: