Help!

Valley of Fire Travel Blog

sitting
Yesterday Sal said us about Valley of Fire as another good option for the day trip - because it was close to Vegas and in overall similar to the Red Rock Canyon, which we never reached - unfortunately. We called the guys from the State Park in the morning (of course waking up RJ wasnt that easy - he is very bad at standing up before noon) to be sure that they are open and there are no hikes or roads closures. Then after breakfast i asked Borge (is this the right spelling? if not just let me know and i will correct it here) to join us and he agreed - which saved us - but lets tell the story properly from the beginning;).
We left for Valley of Fire - the drive was around 45-60mins - and it was pretty cool place, all the beautiful red rocks that seem really a bit like fire from the distance - and cool rock formations - named after objects that they remind i.
Valley of Fire
e. the elephant - we stopped even at this place with petroglyphs (ancient paintings on the rocks). At this point kLumpel started to feel not good. Then we kept visiting the Valley and at some point i fellt dizzy too... in few minutes we both threw up - what the heck is going on! we skip the short trial that should lead to the small lakes that are over there on the rocks. At that point we decided to get back home - and since me and RJ were sick, Borge drove us back home to Vegas. So thanks again buddy!
Sometimes it is good to have a brother hahahaha;))
That was pretty much this day - i fell alseep and didnt wake up until next day before noon, i wanted to sleep out the sickness and wake up healthy...
Borge on the rocks