Closed roads and huge dams

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Red Rock
In the morning we went to Red Rock Canyon, but as we went there the scenic drive loop was closed because of the snow overe there. We had to cancell it and went back to town, first to that 'Vegas-sign' (as all the people do;). We passed by the Strip and visited the Venetian casino. That's quite interesting how they tryed to do casinos after a main theme: like Paris with the replica of parisian buildings, or Venetian with canals and bridges and venetian buildings too.
Then we met Amy for lunch in some ethiopian resto - we had good food, but then... we got the food poisoning, and we think that might have been that ethiopian one, that was bad:/// anyways, by that time we felt still good and headed in good moods to Hoover Dam.The water at the Dam was kinda low.
Closed red rock
.. ive never seen on any TV-show such low level of water over there... Having visited the Dam and puting our feet into the Arizona we went back to Vegas. RJ felt asleep, and so i had to get back our asses to Vegas. The problem was, we were on the highway and i had no map. Fortunately i found one in the box and could find the way home without waking the kLumpel up.
In the evening we were supposed to see some movie at cinema, but then we changed the mind to watch one at Sals place. But first we picked up Melissa and went to the Strip to watch the water-show and the exploding vulcano. Then we came to Sal and got some movie at the rental. Sal made this brownie with ice-cream for us. Then we watched the movie, talked and crashed at home around 3 in the morining.
RJ82 says: