CTA - another metro system: check!

Chicago Travel Blog

Blue line
Again, i landed and had plenty of time until i could get on my next flight. I was worried a bit about the imigration at the beginning, but it was very fast. I dropped my baggage and were on my way to Chicago Elevated. The lady from the CTA was a bit surprised when i asked how long would it take to have just a ride to downtown Chicago and back, without leaving the metro system. Unfortunately it would take too long so i decided to have just a short ride of about 5 or 6 stattions. I took some pics, got yielled by the guy at the platform - coz it were forbidden to take pics - which i deeply doubt and went back to the airport. I had too little time between flights to see at least 'one thing' in Chicago, but it was enough time to make some experience on their metro system. That's all about Chicago. I won't pass by here on my way back home, cos the returning itinerary takes me over Dallas to Europe.
Koralifix says:
Congrats on being featured! Well done!
Posted on: Mar 04, 2010
RJ82 says:
hahah you metro freak!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2010
KeikoCreative says:
Well will be nice to see the downtown Chicago if the ride is not that long:P Maybe next time;) I love the skyline of Chicago;)
Posted on: Jan 25, 2010