Airport and metro

Frankfurt am Main Travel Blog

me waiting for the S-Bahn
After 2 hours i landed in Frankfurt/Main. Lay-over 4 hours, what to do? First i got my boarding cards by American Airlines, because for some reason they werent able to print them for me in Poznan. Then i checked again my flight status and got on the S-Bahn to city centre. Its just 11 minutes ride by suburban train from the airport. I changed to metro (U-Bahn) and rode the Frankfurt metro for like 2 hours maybe. It was good coz it was warm and outside just horrible winter with the white sh*** lying everywhere. Needless to say i had my fun and the time passed fast, so i wasnt bored waiting at the airport somewhere in the corner on a bench for the upcoming conecting flight.
At the check-in the guys from American Airlines harrased me just a little bit with the questions about where was i going, where was i going to  stay in States and what i do in life, like what is my job.
metro Frankfurt/Main
Then i got into the plane. My luck the plane wasnt full, maybe just 60% of seats were occupied so i had two seats just for me. The almost 10 hours flight was pretty boring thou and i had the impression it took much longer, like 2 years or so. But the good thing about the flight was, that they gave us food and drinks several times, which surprised me a bit, regarding my last flight with us airlines. [At that point i didnt know already what will happen on my upcoming flight... - no food at all and only one drink during 4,5 hours flight - they were kidding me! AA is getting cheap on their domestic flights].

jegs76 says:
yep, its weird, cos its the same airline, and on atlantic routs they serve a lot of food and drinks all u can drink.
Posted on: Feb 01, 2010
RJ82 says:
yeah damn cheap airlines!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2010
KeikoCreative says:
Oh ya I hate sitting alone in the plane, so boring:( But with those planes that have a digi TV infront of my nose least have all the programs to watch for entertainment and games to play:P
Posted on: Jan 25, 2010
metro Frankfurt/Main
lunch on board of the American Air…
lunch on board of the American Ai…
second meal on AA flight