Lima Travel Blog

Saying good bye to is kind of cold (well fo me cold is 15 degrees hehe) and i am going to my getaway! tooo Dominican Republic! wuju! Cannot wait to be thereee layed down in those beaches..relaxing...tanning..swimming with the dolphins..and sharks!! haha. And then if everything is trip to the cold  weather! but well I'm going to arrive in summer time!so i will have time to get used to it..:)

Today I did a little bit of tour in Lima..thanks to my French friend..he wanted to go to a part of  Lima (well in fact outside Lima that I would have never visit before) a Port of the Navy and it was quite interesting to walk near the beach looking to the ocean..the houses and the calm u can feel there!! there were streets that there was no people at all!and nice traditional peruvian houses, well is winter season here..thats why there was no people hehe..but it was cool to be outside Lima for a little bit and feel that peace. We ate a ceviche of fresh fish right from the see in front ahah and we took a little boat called 'chalana' to go around the sea a little bit! it was a nice experience.

At night i went to a restaurant called: Osaka..and i definitely recommend it as a very good restaurant to eat Japanese pretty nice and is always busy! They mix peruvian flavors with japanese food! I had a very delicious Thai soup with coconut milk and shrimps and Escabeche rolls( mmm! with shimps..avocadp, escabeche(a spicy from here)..and i also had Sake to drink mixed with passion fruit. I like the combination Peruvian-Oriental. When I wa in NYC, i went to a place called Sushi samba( it was soooo good and it was peruvian-japanese too! delicious!!!! delicious! and well in front of that restaurant there was another peruvian one, well the food is like fast food but in peruvian style! is called Pardo's chicken and here in Lima is a chain of restaurant and I'm sure u will loveee the taste of that chicken! Is cooked in the 'brasas' (don't know how to say that in english sorry, but is like the pork when u cook it in a stick and turn and turn..) and the ingredients they use make the chiken tastes soo good!
photo by: rsvpme