sweet time at sf

San Francisco Travel Blog

The reason why i choose this place is very simple my friend eric call me some few month again and ask to me if i can go to sf to spend some time with him and i answer him for sure dude i would be there just to see u and make party over sf!

So i call a friend of mine (maxime)and i asked him if he can came with me to make some fun over sf!!!!so we booked the plane and flight directly sf!we rent a hostel and we are ready to visit the sweet place !!!!! Sf was a nice city i think is more beautifull of nyc but is only a personal opinion!!! we visit union square,we went to a 49ers football game went to the piers to saw the aquarium my a bike tour to the golden gate and boat tour around alcatraz and golden gate finish the wonderfull time at a good restaurant to eat some beef and drink some good beers and wines!!!!!

we try tram to saw what is it !!!!! and is a good experience to do !!! so we take a long ride directly to the piers so we stop close the strange street call lombar strret but so genius on this valley city i really appreciate it !!!!! so i visite the fisherman wharf!!!! is a place to see but for me it was not a the place i saw!!!! i spend good time at the aquarium to see some good specie like shark ,ray,jelly fish wow good time at the aquarium!!!!we spend many hours at the china town i really appreciate it cause i love asian life so it was nice to see it !!!! north beach was cool to for all the wonderfull building !!!!!! at night i m going to see a another friend francisco (i met him in spain and he lives at la) so francisco ,danielle,and another friend of francisco wait us at the irish pub to take some drinks and we went at a jass bar to finish this wonderfull night so nice !!!!!

after this wonderfull time a sf city we take the ferry to went at valejo to saw my good friend eric so eric waits us at the piers and make a short ride the the parent's house and after we take some good drink and hot tub only to relaxe himself before going for dinner and take some wines in a good place at sf after taking the bridge by car a another great experience!!!!!! the morning after we take te car and went at the napa valley for a long and while day to drink o much wines and ate some cheese and great fun over the valley wow thank u eric !!!!!!!after this wonderfull day we came back home to drink again take hot tub and good dinner with the neighboor and the eric familly so great 1111111
mario26 says:
oh ur right sf was to much nice i heading to going there in december again this years !!!!!
Posted on: Jul 30, 2010
mario26 says:
sure!!! but u see english is not my first language but im sure u catch well this experience and wow san francisco was so nice !!!!!
Posted on: Apr 18, 2010
Daive says:
With all the exclamation points, I take it that you're pretty excited re-living the experience! hehe!
Posted on: Apr 18, 2010