PUNO FLOATING ISLANDS!

Puno Travel Blog

cuteee kids!!!! im melting!
After going to Arequipa I took another tour to Puno! is pretty close! just 3 hours in bus and TOTALLY WORTH IT! And is the frontier to Bolivia so u can have a look to Bolivia too!
The floating islands were so cool!! but well...as always..SOMETHING MEMORABLE happened to me in this trip..i was walking around the island and there was some part of it that was fake floor! just material acumulted but not real one! soooo i was taking a photo andddddddd I FELT DOWN IN THAT COLD COLD RIVER with camara, cell phone and all my clothes! haaha. So later on, the only solution were: all my clothes drying in the little ship! cause we were in the middle of a tour! Fortunately everything worked again:) so I have pics to show!
Natives say welcome to u in Chinese, French, English and Spanish! and they show u their typical dance(so be prepared to dance ehehe), they give u a little present and there are cute babies playing around with the cheeks soo red!
Sunset in Titicaca lake is pretty cool! so relaxing being in that boat seeing it!
Takille and Uros island are the closest islands but u can go further. I didnt because i didnt have time but sure i'll do it next time!!
fredbobsurfing says:
awesome photos love the local culture
Posted on: Jun 04, 2007
cuteee kids!!!! im melting!
me..the river and the sunset..
me..the river and the sunset..
natives..