Sometimes you just need a nap!

Foz do Iguacu Travel Blog

Had a great day exploring the falls yesterday I walked all over the place. It was the fist time I had worn shoes and not flip flops since that first day in rio which seems like so long ago! I got back to the hostel and met some people from new Zealand and a guy from Boston I ended up getting a bit drunk but had a great time talking about drinking free diving and surfing. I couldn't face another 16+ hour bus ride today so I extended my stay another night and went into town. Normaly this would be a great oppertunity to see brazilian people living there normal day to day lives but it being Sunday foz do iguacu looked a little like a ghost town. No one out on the streets almost all he business were closed. Some times living in America the land of endless accesibility you forget that the rest of the world takes it wash on sunday. Tomorrow I take the bus to buenas aires to start the Argentinian let of my journey. Then onto the earthquake shaken country of chile I sure hope everything and everyone is ok over there. Until the next bus trip good bye!
hernandezvero says:
Awesome journey so far! Keep enjoying it! Are you going to Colombia at all?
Posted on: Mar 01, 2010