Buenas aires and a ton of fun!

Buenos Aires Travel Blog

My next stop on my south American adventure is buenas aires Argentina. I arrived here with a friend I met in foz do iguacu we made our way out of the bus station and down the busy ave to get out to our hostels. I get to my hostel and it's in the microcentro area of town which is right next to the biggest ave in the world. The hostels not bad and i can tell the city is going to be great. I go out and have a great dinner with awesome wine and it's all for next to nothing! I met a great girl from Poland named Anna and we hung out go a couple days. We went to a tengo club and made asses out of our selves because neither of us can dance but had a great time. Me up with my friend Patrick and some of his friends and we went out to a pretty fancy dinner in the belgrano area we had fagua and salmon moose and a great steak with glazed onions and a few bottles of good red wine for about $25 us had a Great time. I took a tour of the city by bus and than walked it I got to see a ton of stuff and hang out with some great people. I have to say buenas aires is a wonderful city it's like if London and San Francisco had a Latin baby that's what you would find. It's very western feel but it still keeps that great Argentinian culture at it's fore front an awesome place to be! I me some great peoe and ate some great food. I saw the sites and have to say this is one of those cities you could very easy stay in for way longer than you planned!