Booz BBQ and the best little beach town ever!

Florianopolis Travel Blog

After the whirlwind that has been this vacation so far the crazy nights in lapa the clubs in sao paolo I was ready for a little r&r. One ticket and a quick 14 hours later there I am in the greatest little beach town ever. The hostel i stayed at is more like your friends parents summer home at the beach than a hostel. Great group of long term guys at the hostel make he place instantly feel like home. We sat around and drank beer eating Ham and cheese empanadas or hangining out on the islands southern beaches soaking up the sun and watching the dental floss expertly jogg by. The scenary is stunning it's like the island in jurassic park forested mountains jetting up out of clear cool water but replace scary dinosours with buetiful people and now you Can start to see what we are looking at. One night we had a BBQ but mother nature decided that we should have a flood instead as we got hit with a mini hurricaine that busted the outside BBQ pit and tore up the cover. But the rains went as quick as they came the music came back on and the beer again started to flow t was a late dinner but a great dinner! Can't say enough about this little island I think I may be back one day just to do some of the nothing I love here so much. Next it's 14 hours on a bus then off to foz do iguacu!!
photo by: Vagabondatheart