A family meet-up :)

Vaxtorp Travel Blog

Dog at work
My sister's parents in law own a summer cottage somewhere in the woods of Vaxtorp which isn't far from our route. Well, we still had 1 day left before we had to drive home so we decided to surprise the family with our visit.

We arrived short after noon and found the whole family working on the house. It's not only fun but you have to keep the house in order, even when it's a summer cottage. There are so many things to do during the 6 weeks they spend there.

It was a big "hello" and kisses here and there when we arrived. They knew that we spent 2 weeks in Sweden and they hoped for us showing up but they didn't really knew if we would come.

Everybody of my sister's "new" family was there. Her parents in law aswell as her sister in law with her husband and 2 children. But my sister and her family shouldn't arrive before sunday and we had to leave on saturday already. So we've missed them. Anyway it was a great day. Jantje helped to cut down some branches from a tree and cutting the grass and I helped to prepare the bbq we had at night.

It was a night with laughter and great food :D

Kids at work