Reservations Made

Everett Travel Blog

I only recently decided to go on this weekend trip to Leavenworth.  My friends told me to join with them in going up to the mountains for the weekend.  Strangely I had already decided to either go up to the mountains and enjoy the winter snow in a lovely cabin or head out west to the Pacific Coast and enjoy wandering around the Washington coast.  Once I saw the events happening in Leavenworth, I knew it was an easy choice to make!  Leavenworth it was!

So it is still a few days away and I am starting to bring out all my warmest and driest layers, so I stay nice warm and dry on the weekend.  I am anxiously waiting for the weekend so I can enjoy the festivities and wander around this little Bavarian town I haven't really given the time to appreciate.  In my most recent tradition, I have booked my overnight stay in a Bed and Breakfast called, Tumwater Mountain B&B.  I enjoy the feeling of Bed and Breakfasts and really found there to be a lot more of them all over the state!  It certainly is starting to become my favorite choice when I am away from home.

photo by: Adrian_Liston